email@example.com- ext 227
This program offers cultural appropriate services to at risk urban Aboriginal youth 12-17 years of age. Program activities focus on:
- provision of social supports
- outreach to youth in care
- promotion of health and physical development, support of educational services
- provision of justice interventions through alternatives to institutional involvement,
- support for anti-violence techniques through development of healthy problem solving and decision-making skills.